Information We Collect. Most basically, we collect various types of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any of the interactive features of our Website and our related services (collectively, the “Service”), or if you fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain some or all features of the Service.
In addition, when you access or use the Service, our servers automatically collect still further information, such as:
- Email Information. We collect information about the email client you use to access our services.
- Device Information. We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, operating system, and version.
- Location Information. We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Log Information. We also log other information about your use of the Service, including the type of browser you use, your access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the last page you visited before navigating to our services. We may also collect information about the time, date, content, sender, and recipient of the emails you send via the Service in order to improve the Service or add additional capabilities.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, ascertain which areas and features of our services are popular, and to count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Information Choices" in Section 4, below.
We may also combine those types of information about you together with other information obtained from other sources, such as information from a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in to your account, as well as various types of IoT data from devices you use, such as location or other sensor data from the manufacturer of your vehicle (or their service provider) if you access your account from a vehicle that is equipped with an internet interface. We do this to help us improve the Service in general and as part of our attempts to provide you with better access to the Service, and to provide you with better service in general.
How We Use The Information. We use the collected information about you in a variety of ways, such as to help improve the accuracy of what we know about you, in hopes of increasing our ability to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. In addition, and as specific examples, we may use information collected about you to:
- Create and manage your account, and provide customer service for your account;
- Process payments and refunds, and fulfill and manage purchases, orders, and other transactions related to the Service;
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future interactions with the Service more personalized;
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Service and to compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties;
- Provide, maintain, improve, and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our Service in general, personalize the Service for you, or provide particular requested services such as to assist in processing transactions;
- Troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, or respond to your questions, comments or service requests, and request feedback or otherwise contact you about your use of the Service;
- Solicit support for the Service, or notify you of updates to the Service and send you information about the Service in general, or about your particular transactions, or technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages related to the Service;
- Send you a newsletter or otherwise communicate with you about news and information related to the Service or the related industry;
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Service to you, or administer promotions, which might include sweepstakes, contests or the like;
- Enable user-to-user communications in appropriate situations, such as for accounts with multiple authorized users;
- Assist law enforcement if requested, and respond to subpoena orders;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity; and
- Perform other business activities as needed.
By accessing and using the Service, you consent to all the above as well as to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries, and you consent to our using any of the sources identified in Section 1 as sources for information that we collect.
Disclosure of Information to Others. We may share personal information we have collected about you in certain situations. As examples, your information may be disclosed as follows:
- We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance, as part of our process of providing the Service to you or performing work on your behalf;
- If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation, which may include exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- To enable our compliance with any applicable laws or regulations or other governmental or regulatory requirements;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- If you interact with other users of the Service, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs, or the like;
- When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Website, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Website in perpetuity;
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to the Website and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you;
- We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions;
- We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law; and
- We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
By accessing and using the Service, you consent and agree to all of the foregoing, including our making of any of the foregoing types of disclosures of information that we may collect about you and your preferences. Notwithstanding, please understand that we are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Your Information Choices. As reflected in Section 3 (above), we may share personal information we have collected about you in certain situations, and such sharing may involve cookies or other tracking technologies, while other types of sharing may lead to your receiving of promotional communications from third parties. As examples, you can usually manage these types of uses of your information as follows:
- Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Analytics. As reflected in Section 3 (above), we may share personal information we have collected about you in certain situations, and such sharing may involve cookies or other tracking technologies, while other types of sharing may lead to your receiving of promotional communications from third parties. As examples, you can usually manage these types of uses of your information as follows:
Security. Although threats to your data may be increasingly difficult to guard against, we take reasonably practical measures to help protect your information. We want to reduce loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, harassment, and abuse related to our application, but we cannot afford the expense and downsides of overkill, and we cannot guarantee complete protection. Despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information. When there is clear evidence of any of the above, we will do our best to respond promptly.
Children. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from or intentionally market to users under the age of thirteen. Children who are under the age of thirteen do not have permission to use our Service fully, unless they have explicit permission from their guardians to do so. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
716 S Frio St #110
San Antonio, TX 78207